Journaling Challenge - Winter Edition!
Can you believe it!? It's almost time to wrap up 2017 and welcome all that 2018 has to offer. This is always a great time to celebrate the outgoing year and plan for successful days to come.
The Little Bit Journaling Challenge is a great way to reflect on the past months, revel the present moment, and prepare for the days to come. The first round of our challenge began in December. All total, 57 people signed up and wrote their way from 2016 to 2017. Although I knew that the challenge had the potential to change lives, the feedback I got from some of the participants was amazing. Here are some of the things they shared with me:
- " I feel I was able to get back to my authentic self by writing again. I had stopped for so long and never realized how far I had ventured from being the me I knew I was. Journaling keeps me rooted and grounded to my real self." - T.J.
- "Journaling couldn't have come at a better time in my life. Have you ever faced challenges in life that you just couldn't give voice to? That's how my life has been dealing with medical issues involving loved ones. It's so hard trying to be the strong one. Some days I couldn't get out of bed but, I could write my inner thoughts and fears." - S.L.
- "Journaling has given me the opportunity, challenge and encouragement to be honest with myself through written word and inner dialogue. It is painful and liberating to recognize and admit that you are not as strong as you think you are. Once you give that voice you can admit where work can be done and what kind of work you are willing to do." - S.S.
- "The Journaling Challenges allow(ed) me to take sacred time away from absorbing the thoughts and energies of others to focus on my inner voice, examine my personal truths, including my self-perception, while gaining more confidence in expressing myself through writing." - M.R.
- "Journaling has helped me to breathe. To let go. It was difficult for me to get started, but once I did I realized it needed to be a way of life for me. It's my own, personal therapy." - J.W.
I'm excited to see what the challenge can do you you! The winter edition of The Little Bit Journaling Challenge will kick off on December 1 and last for approximately 30 days. Once you sign up, you will get a daily email detailing the writing topic for the NEXT day. That way, no matter what time of day you choose to write you will know in advance what topic to think about and explore.
If you are interested in joining this challenge, leave your information below, expect an email with the first topic on November 30, and get ready for your new beginning!
After you submit your form here, don't forget to confirm your place in the group by responding to the MailChimp email!