Journaling Challenge - Spring/Summer Edition!
Spring is here!! That's always such a time of renewal, growth, and fresh beginnings. It's the perfect time to foster those same things in your life.
The Little Bit Journaling Challenge is a great way to reflect on the past months, celebrate the present moment, and prepare for the days to come. We did our first Journaling Challenge in December of 2016 and have done it twice per year - spring/summer and winter - since then. We started with a small group the first time, but the numbers have grown steadily. Although I knew that the challenge had the potential to change lives, the feedback I got from some of the participants over time was amazing. Here are some of the things they shared with me:
- " I feel I was able to get back to my authentic self by writing again. I had stopped for so long and never realized how far I had ventured from being the me I knew I was. Journaling keeps me rooted and grounded to my real self." - T.J.
- "Journaling couldn't have come at a better time in my life. Have you ever faced challenges in life that you just couldn't give voice to? That's how my life has been dealing with medical issues involving loved ones. It's so hard trying to be the strong one. Some days I couldn't get out of bed but, I could write my inner thoughts and fears." - S.L.
- "Journaling has given me the opportunity, challenge and encouragement to be honest with myself through written word and inner dialogue. It is painful and liberating to recognize and admit that you are not as strong as you think you are. Once you give that voice you can admit where work can be done and what kind of work you are willing to do." - S.S.
- "The Journaling Challenges allow(ed) me to take sacred time away from absorbing the thoughts and energies of others to focus on my inner voice, examine my personal truths, including my self-perception, while gaining more confidence in expressing myself through writing." - M.R.
- "Journaling has helped me to breathe. To let go. It was difficult for me to get started, but once I did I realized it needed to be a way of life for me. It's my own, personal therapy." - J.W.
I'm excited to see what the challenge can do you you! Are you up to the challenge? The spring/summer edition of The Little Bit Journaling Challenge will kick off on May 1 and last for approximately 30 days. Once you sign up, you will get a daily email detailing the writing topic for the NEXT day. That way, no matter what time of day you choose to write you will know in advance what topic to think about and explore.
After you submit your form here, don't forget to confirm your place in the group by responding to the MailChimp email!